The Site is owned by Giuriati Group Srl, with registered office in Uruguay 20/22 – 35137 Padua, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Processor is Dr. Michele Camin, Giuriati Group Srl, available at the addresses indicated above.
What are cookies?
What cookies are used on the Site
○ technical cookies,i.e. browsing or session cookies, strictly necessary for the operation of the Site or to allow you to take advantage of the contents and services requested by you (lawful condition: execution of a contract or pre-contractual provisions, i.e. the navigation of the Site and the use of its contents and services);
○ cookies similar to technical cookies for the production of statistics in aggregate form (lawful condition: derogation from the collection of consent envisaged by the legislation on electronic communications and, in particular, by Art. 122 of the Privacy Code as clarified by the “Guidelines on cookies and other tracking tools – 10 June 2021” of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data);
○ profiling cookies,also from third parties, i.e. cookies aimed at creating profiles relating to the user and used in order to send you advertising messages in line with your preferences expressed in the context of web browsing (condition of lawfulness: your prior consent. The provision of your consent is merely optional).
Third-party cookies, i.e. cookies from websites or web servers other than those of Giuriati Group, are also used for purposes specific to said third parties.
Specifically, the cookies on the Site are the following:
- tk_ai: Stores a randomly generated anonymous ID. It is used only within the dashboard area and is used for monitoring usage, if enabled.
- wordpress_test_cookie: Session – Cookie WordPress acceptance test
- cookiewp-settings-1 and settings-time-1: Technical – WordPress cookie settings
How to enable or disable cookies
You can choose which categories of cookies to authorise by selecting them through our Cookie settings. You are hereby advised that:
- since technical cookies are those strictly necessary for the operation of the Site or to take advantage of the content and services requested, it is not possible to disable this type of cookie, as this would compromise the proper functioning of the Site or the use of its contents and services. If you do not wish to install this category of cookies on your device, please do not to use the Site (the installation of technical cookies is a necessary requirement for the proper functioning of the Site);
- since analytical cookies similar to technical cookies are used for the sole purpose of producing statistics in aggregate form to allow the Controller to understand and improve the user’s browsing experience, they are subject to the same rules as technical cookies. If you do not wish to install this category of cookie on your device, please do not to use the Site;
- failure to consent to the installation and use of profiling cookies (including any third parties) will not affect the operation of the Site. The provision of your consent is merely optional.
In addition to through this procedure, you can block or delete (in whole or in part) cookies through the specific functions of your browser (in this regard, see the example above). The choices you make in relation to Site cookies will in turn be recorded in a special technical cookie, having the characteristics shown in the appropriate table of cookies. In some circumstances such cookies may, however, not work properly: in such cases, we recommend that you delete unwanted cookies and inhibit their use through your browser functions. Your preferences regarding cookies will be reset if you use different devices or browsers to access the Site or delete cookies from your device.
Other tracking tools
Subject to your consent, the Site may also use technologies similar to cookies and, in particular, third-party “pixel-tags” (consisting of small portions of code) that allow you to keep track of your browsing on the web page (or part of the web page) in which the pixel-tag is located, in order to show you, within the context of web browsing, advertising in line with the interaction made with the Site (so-called remarketing), in addition to allowing for the analysis of the performance of advertising campaigns, visits to the pages of the Site and conversions (such as registration to the Site).
The activation of pixel-tags is linked to your prior consent to the use of profiling cookies connected to them. You can therefore block the use of this technology, at any time, by disabling profiling cookies (for the relevant instructions, see the instructions above regarding cookies).
Non-EU/EEA transfer of personal data
Your personal data may be transferred to countries outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA) that do not offer an adequate level of data protection, as established by specific decisions of the European Commission (https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/international-dimension-data-protection/adequacy-decisions_en).
Rights of the data subject
As the data subject, you have the right to:
- have confirmation whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and, if so, to obtain access to the data and related information (right to access);
- rectification of your personal data, i.e. to obtain the correction, modification or updating of any inaccurate or no longer correct data, as well as to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, including by providing a supplementary statement (right to rectification);
- request the deletion of your personal data (right to erasure);
- obtain the restriction of processing of your personal data, i.e. that the Controller retain such data without being able to use them (right to restriction);
- obtain from the Controller your personal data in a standard format, as well as to have it transferred, where technically possible, directly to a third party that you have specified (right to data portability);
- withdraw your consent at any time, if previously given for the processing of your personal data, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal (withdrawal of consent).
In addition, as the data subject you also have the right to object, namely:
- object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data, in particular for marketing purposes including profiling.
To exercise these rights, you may contact the Controller at any time, by writing to Giuriati Group Srl, Via Uruguay 20/22 – 35127 Padua, email email@example.com in the person of the Data Processor, Dr. Michele Camin.
More information and details on the various types of cookies, their operating methods and characteristics can be found on the following site, which is independent from Giuriati Group and is freely accessible www.AllAboutCookies.org
Changes to the current policy